Hello, my name is Carrie Waldron-Brown--or "Mrs. W-B."
I am a highly educated English teacher offering inspiring (and award-winning!) tutoring to students (5th grade and beyond) on the Main Line.
- I am proud to have won FIVE
years in a row Best Tutoring Program LOVE Award, 2020-2016, from Main Line Parent Magazine.
- I hold a Master of Art in English Literature from Middlebury College via Oxford University (Lincoln
College), and a Bachelor of Arts Manga Cum Laude in English from Barnard College/Columbia University.
- My success with students stems from my academic enthusiasm, inspirational techniques, and ability to explain and lead students
toward clarity and confidence.
- As a seasoned English teacher, working with students to improve their writing has been a life-long joy and mission: I have methods and theories on how to help empower students to become better and independent
writers at any stage of the writing process and in any subject.
- I help students with all manner of needs and across all subjects, from requiring academic and executive functioning support to gifted enrichment.
- I live and work in Devon, PA, about a mile from the center of Wayne.
- I have all current and required Pennsylvania and federal teacher clearances.
Contact me with any questions: 610-420-4414 or CarrieWaBro@gmail.com