Contact me: email CarrieWaBro@gmail.com; cell 610-420-4414
Yes, From Afar I Can Help!
I am happy to work with students who need materials remotely edited to accomodate busy schedules:
- college essays and supplemental responses
- expository papers
- research papers
- poetry exegeses
- camp applications
- interrn or grant applications.
With each edited piece, I use "Suggested Edit" mode to interface with the original piece, mindfully making improvements to the document itself as well as adding "sidebar" comments when there is a concern or question. If the student is comfortable in Google Docs, together we can
- work jointly in the document and on the phone--this is similar to a face-to-face tutoring encounter
- be in the same document simultaneously so the student can watch in "real time" the editing process
- or I can edit independantly without the student.
Finally, I often document a section at the end of the work "WRITING SUGGESTIONS" for the student to turn to to focus on for overall or specific improvements.